Schools listed on PrepReview.com
Only schools that meet the following requirements are listed on PrepReview.com
- College preparatory private day secondary schools and boarding schools with total student enrollment greater than > 100 and senior graduating class greater than or equal to ≥ 30 (5yr avg)
- Enrolls students in grade(s) 12, 13/PG, and or Sixth form
- Located in the United States, United Kingdom, and/or Canada
What is the scope of private day and boarding school ranking?
- All published rankings are national-level based on school classification or college placement and covers college preparatory private day secondary schools and boarding schools
across the USA, UK, and Canada that meets our listing requirements (See above).
Can I compare schools in New York City to the one in Salt Lake City, in London (UK), and or in Toronto (Canada)?
- Yes, you can compare schools in New York City to the one in Utah, or in England and/or in Canada.
- Link shows comparison of four schools in Utah (Rowland Hall-St Marks. School), New York City (Dalton School), Windsor England (Eton College), and Toronto Canada (Bishop Strachan School)
Are matriculation / college placement information available for all schools listed on the site?
- No. Matriculation data is only available for ranked school
Membership, billing, and refund
- Option A: Premium online access to ONE ranking
- Option B: Complete premium online access to ALL available rankings, expanded school profiles and reviews
- Does my premium online membership renew automatically? No. Membership terminates after the initial membership term of either 3 months or 12 months.
- In order to prevent duplicate charges to your credit card, please press the purchase button only once during checkout. Multiple clicks on the purchase button may result in duplicate charge(s).
- Does Prep Review store my credit card information? No. Prep Review does not store your credit card details for security reasons and industry compliancy. You will therefore need to enter the information every time you checkout.
- All fees and charges are nonrefundable, unexchangable and there are no refunds, exchanges, or credits for partially used periods. All premium online features acquired as part of your premium account, expire immediately upon cancellation or termination of your premium account.
Difficulties with viewing and accessing the site
- Users of Microsoft Internet Explorer earlier than version 7.0 and other older web browsers will experience problems viewing the site. Please upgrade to a newer version, which are available for download - Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Logout issues - Please enable your browser to accept cookies from the PrepReview.com domain.
To send us your questions, comments, and suggestions please use the contact page